Full payment is collected at the time of booking to confirm reservations.
Check-In: 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm on the day of arrival.
Check-Out: 11:00 am on the day of departure. Late Check-Out- upon request, depends on the availability
Breakfast is served between 7 am-10 am
We are not able to accommodate children under the age of 10.
To ensure everyone's enjoyment and preserve the comfortable, quiet, and peaceful ambiance of the Inn, we do not allow pets. Weapons of any kind are not allowed on the property.
* Allowed outside of the Inn at designated spaces and off of all patios
* No smoking or vaping allowed inside the inn
If your plans change after your reservation is confirmed, please note: there is a 6% fee to cover the processing fees for the reservation and the cancellation. The amount is based on the total amount of the receipt, with a minimum $50 cancellation fee per reservation. This will cover the transaction processing expenses associated with our commitment to holding a room for your original booking.
* With 14 or more days' notice: You will be refunded the amount paid, less the cancellation fee.
* With less than 14 days' notice: You are responsible for the entire cost of your reservation
* The cancellation fee also applies to changes in your arrival and/or departure date which results in a shorter stay.
* No refunds are provided for late arrivals or early departures.
By making this reservation, the guest agrees Monterey Inn, LLC, its owners, and its representatives will not be held responsible for any injury sustained by a guest and/or the guest's guest while on the property and/or while using any of the provided amenities to include the fire pits/fireplaces and other outdoor amenities. The guest agrees it will indemnify the business, its owners, and its representatives for any actions resulting from any accidents or injuries to guests and/or the guest's guests. The guest also acknowledges they are responsible and liable for and to the guest's guest.
The following Additional Fees will be charged in a true-up invoice if applicable.
* An additional fee of $120 per undisclosed person will be charged on a true-up invoice.
* Property Damage Fees: at two (2) times the actual repair or replacement cost
* Biohazard Cleaning Fees: $100 per incident
* Clean-up fees, beyond standard cleaning: $100 per hour
* Shipping fees at cost plus a $25 handling fee charged for mailing loss & found items.
At Monterey Inn VA, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Monterey Inn VA. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation. All identifiable information provided will not be disclosed to anyone unless we are specifically requested to do so. Monterey Inn VA does not give or sell to anyone any information we collect on our site.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A "cookie" is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Monterey Inn VA, we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Monterey Inn VA may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.